Did the post-vacation grocery shopping for my wife and cooked some chicken with feta cheese for the family dinner tonight.
Vacation’s over, but the memories will live on. The memories of giving while traveling will also live on. Here’s a short summary of some ways to give on your next trip and a couple things I discovered.
- Picking up trash at rest stops is easy.
- Even a homeless person deserves some chocolate.
- Giving restaurant gift cards can help feed someone.
- The difference between rich and poor is small.
- Spending time with your family is priceless, even if it’s in the hospital.
- Creating a project to give while you’re on vacation makes a difference.
- Passing along transportation and museum passes can bring a smile.
- Passing along a used audio book on cd lets you share a bond with a stranger.