I maintain quite a few plants in my cubicle. Over lunch, I transplanted one of my snake plants and gave it to a co-worker who had wanted one for his cube.
Today is my birthday.
“How old are you?”, you ask.
Maybe that’s not the right question.
When we have a birthday, instead of asking how old we are, what if we asked these questions?
- Am I too old to make a difference?
- Am I too old to make a change?
- Am I too old to change my mind?
- Am I too old to stop being part of the problem and become part of the solution?
- Am I too old to think less of myself and more of others?
- Am I too old to learn how to listen?
- Am I too old to do more?
- Am I too old to give my time?
I can tell you the answer.