‘Twas Easter-Sunday. The full-blossomed trees
Filled all the air with fragrance and with joy.”
— Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, Spanish Student
I don’t care …
- what color you are,
- what religion you practice,
- what politics you preach,
- what clothes you wear,
- what kind of money you make,
- what country you’re from,
- what school you attended,
- what profession you chose,
- or what kind of car you drive,
I just hope that wherever you are, whatever you did, or however you chose to celebrate Easter Sunday, the sun shone brightly, the flowers were blooming, and the day was spent with friends and family.
Today’s “gift of time” … The dads got together and did the dishes on Easter Sunday. It was good to see old friends.
I know you care about a lot of things — glad to know what you don’t care about either. 🙂
Heh. Thanks, Natalie.