Here are 11 seemingly random thoughts on a Sunday night. *
- That unbearable feeling we get when waiting for something good to happen could be Nature’s way of telling us to savor the moment.
- What you say is not as interesting as what it says about you.
- The amount of time you spend with your children is directly proportional to the amount of time your children spend with a good role model.
- If you can’t remember someone’s name, there’s a good chance they won’t remember yours.
- Sleep is a sure-fire cure for insomnia.
- Wisdom is what you breathe in when your mouth is closed.
- It’s hard to imagine a peaceful society with everyone pointing a gun at one another. Unless you define peace differently than me.
- If people aren’t talking to you, you’re probably not saying anything worth hearing.
- Listening closely is difficult with a closed mind.
- People who like to use the expression “kids today” were kids yesterday.
- Nobody reads long lists.
* If any of these thoughts sounds remotely wise, I’m sure it was already said by someone famous.